♦♦--Hot Link Of The Day--♦♦

Well this site is fairly a new concept and makes sense...i am promoting this as one of my friend got paid about $20 in just 2 weeks.....i have mentioned the details in the post below, just scroll a bit....


Have a nice stay !!!!


My Sponsors



♦♦--RED HOT--♦♦

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Money Transferred to my bank account in 24 Hrs !!!!

Well Heloo friends,

I had been busy throughout this week so could not update you on whats happening, well just thought of letting you know that paypal transfer these days are really fast and quick, i dont really know if it was my bank that did it so fast.........i have heard people complaining that they have no recived thier money in bank since past 1 week.........

This has been my first ever transfer and i was worried that everything should go well......i got paid from few sites last mointh and so i decided to run my first ever online transfer.......I did it very carefully as a single mistake would mean that i would have to forfeit about $5 as charge back......so i set up my account and requested for money on 17th june........

I woke up the other day, i got calls from my friends wishing me as it was my birthday, i went to my bank to withdraw some money to give a treat to my friends, and i was shocked to see that the money had already been transferrred to my account, I think paypal has really proven itself or maybe my bank is real fast when it comes to transaction.........

This month too i have some transfers to make, i suggest visit the link called paid to discuss they are really paying very well i have reached my second payout now........it is also featured in the red hot link.........

Happy earning !!!!
leave a comment if you want to know about transfers or procedures that needs to be followed and i will come up with apost on it very soon........keep checking !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment