♦♦--Hot Link Of The Day--♦♦

Well this site is fairly a new concept and makes sense...i am promoting this as one of my friend got paid about $20 in just 2 weeks.....i have mentioned the details in the post below, just scroll a bit....


Have a nice stay !!!!


My Sponsors



♦♦--RED HOT--♦♦

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Quick update on TrekPay.com

Heloo friends,

Hope you all are doing good in the earning arena......well i had recently posted about a site that claimed to pay you $6-$7 in just 3-4 weeks, well i must confess it did work that way and i reached my payout in just 2 weeks.......yest that's right I made $5.59 to be precise in just TWO WEEKS that's the quickest and easiest money I have ever made.......

I have few of my friends at mylot who have posted their payment proof of being paid, i have requested my payout now and it is still awaiting......i will definitely put up my payment proof here once i get paid it should be there by Tuesday or Wednesday at the most.......

For those who have not joined yet......JOIN NOW !!!!






Be in touch and keep visiting to know more !!!!

In the mean while i would suggest people to join mylot as i have already reached my payout this month as well......will b glad if you could join with me.....read more about mylot in paid to discuss link and also check my payment proof there......

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=John4Christ

3 comments:

  1. how many ads/web pages do they serve for standard members on trekpay? how much time did ur 1st payout take n how many refferals ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sanjeev,

    Sorry for replying late, had been little busy....

    well I made this amount in just 2 weeks, that's right.....and i guess I had about 5 referrals at that time, and to be honest you DON'T get anything out of your referrals clicks, you will get about 15 credits if someone joins under your link......that's it, the amount which i made is purely on clicks and how active you are on that site, just log-in as frequently as you can and get your rank up high....

    I am sure you will do fine, I made about $7.38 this week........

    Have a nice day !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't hesitate to place an order for a program card that can withdraw any amount you want. programmed cloned Cards are very transparent and easy to deal with. You can Purchase these cards and withdraw up to $50,000 to $100,000 limit without being detected because of the programming of the card. I'm extremely grateful to them for being honest with their words and delivering the card to me. This is the third day of receiving the card and I have withdrawn $9,500 from the Deserve Programmed Card. I tried purchasing the card previously from someone else, but it never arrived until I tried skylink technology for those in need of more money, you can also contact them. you can place order for the card Via whatsapp +1(213)785-1553 or their Email: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete